Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poopy stink problem?

You would think a house with two girls wouldn't run into a poopy stink problem but wow it can get bad. It also doesn't help that my bathroom is right in the middle of the kitchen and living room. There's no going upstairs or to the back bathroom to hide it. I hate using those sprays that leave a bad taste in your mouth and chemicals in your lungs so I did some research and found an all natural way. Eucalyptus essential oil. One tiny little drop in the toilet before you drop a deuce (I can't help but laugh at myself every time I say that. Oh so juvenile!!) and all is well. I was thinking that it would smell like eucalyptus scented poo but not at all, just eucalyptus. The eucalyptus is a bit strong but one drop isn't too bad and since there's no poopy smell you can leave the door open to air out and the rest of your house smells fresh too without all those Febreze-like chemicals in the air.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. You are my hero. Seriously. Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO. I guess I'm not the only one with this problem. Nothing worse than shit stank hanging around the house!

    ReplyDelete